zakaz@whatwood.ru | +7 985 939 85 52
130 clients in 15 countries within 7 years of timber market research

Tag: MDF

Dieffenbacher to manufacture the world’s longest continuous press

1 September 2020 ` 16:33  
With the construction of an 80 meter long CPS+, Dieffenbacher sets a record for the world’s longest continuous press for the production of wood-based panels. The press is the core component of an MDF plant ordered from Dieffenbacher...

Russia reduced the production of wood-based panels in January-July 2020

20 August 2020 ` 10:55  
According to data from the Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) in January-July 2020, plywood production in Russia decreased by 5.9% YoY to 2.3 million m³. The output of fiberboard (including MDF/HDF/flooring) decreased as well – by 11.7% YoY...

Board production resumed at the premises of an MDF plant in Yugra

19 August 2020 ` 17:22  
As the press office of the Yugra Government reports, board production has been resumed in the commissioning and start-up mode at the premises of the MDF plant in the urban-type settlement of Mortka (Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra) in...

Russian Timber Journal 07-2020: small enterprises are mastering OSB production; Russian Government gave new instructions for the development of the timber industry; Viktoria Abramchenko, Russian Deputy Prime Minister, proposes to combine the powers of forestry and timber industry in one federal body

Russian Timber Journal 07-2020: small enterprises are mastering OSB production, interview with the head of Rozas LLC, an OSB production newcomer; Russian Government gave new instructions for the development of the timber industry; Viktoria Abramchenko, Russian Deputy Prime...

Mikhail Gavrilov, Vice President at Saint Petersburg Bank, became a majority co-owner of Soyuz Group

29 July 2020 ` 16:25  
Mikhail Gavrilov owns a 55% share. The remaining 45% belongs to Yulia Bagieva, niece to Anatoly Serdyukov, report several federal-level mass media. Since 2015, Mikhail Gavrilov has owned a share in Karelia Pulp LLC (the largest Russian exporter...

Russian Timber Journal 04-2020: Opinion poll of Russian timber companies on the impacts of the coronavirus on outputs and sales; the Government of the Russian Federation approved a list of systemic timber enterprises and measures to support them; how the spread of COVID-19 affects operations of world timber companies (update)

Russian Timber Journal 04-2020: in mid-May 2020, WhatWood agency conducted an express survey of the largest timber industry players about how the coronavirus epidemic affected their production activities and the sales situation; the Government of the Russian Federation approved...

Russian Wood Resources Price Bulletin 04-2020 has published

5 May 2020 ` 16:00  
Uncertainty in the timber harvest market is increasing. Interviewed WhatWood industry participants continue to maintain a moderate-downbeat mood. In February-March, mills actively bought the necessary raw materials from the market, saturating its stock exchanges. Russian particleboard, MDF, plywood...

Kronospan may purchase assets of Russian Laminate

28 April 2020 ` 12:36  
Russian Laminate owns two particleboard production sites in Smolensk and Moscow regions with a total capacity of 480,000 m3 per year. Its MDF production equipment with a capacity of 400,000 m3 per year at the production site of...

In 2018, United Panel Group produced about 50 % of laminated wood boards

8 July 2019 ` 12:43  
In an interview to WhatWood agency by the President of the holding company United Panel Group Igor Bekker spoke about the production results of the company in 2018: “Last year we produced 187 thousand cubic meters of plywood...

High-margin products will account for 80 to 90% in the Pavlovsky woodworking plant

25 June 2019 ` 21:21  
On June 25, 2019, the grand opening of the Pavlovsky woodworking plant, a new industrial facility of Altailes, took place. The plant is located in the village of Pavlovsk, Altai Krai. The combine processes low-grade wood and lets...

Pavlovsky woodworking plant: “The main task is to stimulate the Russian furniture and construction market to produce products from domestic raw materials»

15 June 2019 ` 13:30  
On June 25, 2019, the grand opening of Pavlovsky woodworking plant (Pavlovsky DOK) will take place. This is one of the largest plants in Siberia and the Far East for processing low-grade wood into products in demand on...